March 22, 2012

Reflections

Reflecting back on the midterm, I would have to say it was an overall positive experience. Our group all had a positive hand in the outcome of our presentation and all did their parts in completing a compelling presentation. I would give myself an 8 on the scale of my overall contribution feeling that I was committed to giving the best possible presentation and not settling for anything less than A work. I would actually not remove any of our current group members or fire anyone at this point feeling that we all work well together. If a change was needed I would only add that the person be on time, perfect attendance, and overall have fun with the class and   only settle for A work.1.Showing up 10, 2. Doing fair share 10,3. Being on time 10,4. responding to emails 8, 5. handling conflict 8, 6. being present 10. Five rules for an effective group show up, come prepared, work well together, have a democracy, allow coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys got along, just wanted to say I loved your presentation. The subject matter was kinda out of left field which made it even more intreaguing, and some of the art you showed was simply amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete