March 22, 2012

Mid-Term Reflections

I think our group did quite well on our class presentation, and as for my personal contribution, I would give myself an 8.5. I researched the laws applicable to graffiti, but I probably could have said a bit more during the presentation. Everyone contributed and did the work asked of them too. At this time I wouldn't want to remove anyone from the group (or add anyone either). The group's dynamics are working nicely. Workplace rules are semi-important to the group, but there haven't been any real issues in that area. Everyone in the group has been in class for the most part, gotten all the work in on time, communicate with each other, and work well with each other. Five rules that are important to having an effective group I think are:
Being punctual
Completing all designated work
Being organized
Being able to work through conflict
Being able to follow and give directions when needed

No comments:

Post a Comment