May 10, 2012

Dance and Reflection

http://youtu.be/HPITyfdIiKI

Dance on YouTube

Reflecting back on this past semester I think I have looked forward to coming to each and every class, which doesnt happen too often.  Ellerman proved true in his teachings in these four areas, but stronger in Techne and Phronesis.  Techne for me because being the group leader I knew I had to get the posts in on time and each member of our group brought something valuable to the table.  For Phronesis we definitely had a complete lesson in exploring emotional intelligence.  Before this class I never watched those funny videos on anime and politics.  They are so educational and informing.  We definiteley learned street smarts through the dynamics of the nation game.  I think wse were the only group who attacked anyone because Odom was trying to make Peace with everyone! This has been an experience and I will always recommend this class to others.  Thankyou Ellerman for teaching at Folsom Lake College you have completely changed my mind about the college experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment